Artglass AR 99 Protect™
For a safe and enduring framing of larger pieces choose Artglass AR 99 Protect. It will improve the display clarity and provide a reflection-free protection for your cherished exhibits.
The optimal thickness of 4,4mm laminate consists of two panes of premium clarity low-iron glass and a polyvinyl butyral interlayer bonding the glass panes together and preventing the glass from splitting up into large sharp pieces when broken. This type of glass also provides an absolute UV protection* by blocking out 100 % of any harmful UV rays.
NEED MORE CONVINCING?
See more of what Artglass AR 99 Protect has to offer!
- Eliminated reflections
- Maximum UV protection
- Improved light transmission
- Easy to clean and scratch-resistant
- Neutral reflection color and no color shift under an angle
- High durability and long lifetime of the coating
- Passing photographic activity test (PAT) ISO 18916
FIND OUT MORE ON THE ARTGLASS WEBSITE!
|Artglass AR 70™||<1%||>99%||>70%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 92™||<1%||>98%||>90%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 99™||~1%||~97%||~99%||2.5|
|Artglass UV 99™||~8%||~89%||~99%||2|
|Artglass AR 99 Protect™||<1%||~98%||up to 100%||4.4-13.5|
- Up to 2250x3210mm big sheets are available, while most popular are the cut-sizes, e.g., 1000x1600mm; 1200x1600mm and 1219x2050mm.
- Sheets in standard inch sizes are also available, e.g., 24”x36”, 32″x40″ and others.
- UV protection is calculated as an average UV light blocking capability in 280-380 nm spectral region.
- For other glass thicknesses, please contact us at email@example.com
- The values are calculated for 2mm thick glass, based on the Standard DIN EN 410
- For additional technical documentation please follow this link http://www.groglass.com/documents
- Picture Framing
- Custom Framing
- Conservation Framing
- 3D Object Framing
- Museum displays
- Interior applications