Artglass 99™ provides UV protection by blocking out 99% of harmful rays thus helping prevent the treasured keepsake from fading as well as yellowing of photographs, or paper becoming brittle.
Choose conservation glass on your next framing project – offer 99% UV protection. Artglass 99™ is your great choice for picture framing!
UV damage is cumulative and irreversible to framed artwork. The sunlight rays will react with the surface of an artwork or photograph, and change its chemical composition as it breaks down the bonds in the paper, dyes and pigments. The result is brittle paper and faded colors.
Protect what’s important!
This Artglass™ product has the following features and benefits:
- HELPS PREVENT TREASURED ITEMS FROM FADING
- 99% UV PROTECTION
- CRISP IMAGE RESOLUTION
- NO “ORANGE PEEL” EFFECT SURFACE DISTORTION
- NEUTRAL COLOR FROM ALL ANGLES
- MEETS REQUIREMENTS OF THE STANDARD ISO 18902
- CONSERVATION GRADE GLASS ACCORDING TO PHOTOGRAPHIC ACTIVITY TEST (PAT) ISO 18916
- FOLLOWS FINE ART TRADE GUILD AND PROFESSIONAL PICTURE FRAMERS ASSOCIATION STANDARDS
- 99% CONSERVATION LEVEL UV BLOCK IS CERTIFIED BY NATIONAL PHYSICAL LABORATORY IN UK ACCORDING TO EN 410
|Artglass AR 70™||<1%||>99%||>70%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 92™||<1%||>98%||~92%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 99™||~1%||~97%||~99%||2.5|
|Artglass AR 99 Protect™||<1%||~98%||up to 100%||4.4-6.4|
- Up to 2250x3210mm big sheets are available, while most popular are the cut-sizes, e.g., 1000x1600mm; 1200x1600mm and 1219x2050mm.
- Sheets in standard inch sizes are also available, e.g., 24”x36”, 32″x40″ and others.
- UV protection is calculated as an average UV light blocking capability in 280-380 nm spectral region.
- For other glass thickness please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The values are calculated for 2mm thick glass, based on the Standard DIN EN 410
- For additional technical documentation please follow this link http://www.groglass.com/documents