Artglass UV 99™
Artglass UV 99 provides the maximum UV protection by blocking out 99% of harmful rays, thus helping prevent the treasured keepsake from fading. UV damage is cumulative and irreversible to framed artwork. The sunlight rays react with the surface of an artwork or photograph, and change its chemical composition as it breaks down the bonds in the paper, dyes and pigments. The result is brittle paper and faded colors. Choose conservation glass on your next framing project – and make sure your art is protected for generations!
See more of what Artglass uv 99 has to offer:
- 99% UV protection
- Helps prevent treasured items from fading
- Crisp image resolution
- No “orange peel” effect surface distortion
- Meets requirements of the standard ISO 18902
- Conservation grade glass according to photographic activity test (PAT) ISO 18916
- Follows the standards of the Fine Art Trade Guild and Professional Picture Framers Association
- 99% conservation level UV block is certified by the national physical laboratory in the UK according to EN 410
FIND OUT MORE ON THE ARTGLASS WEBSITE!
|Artglass AR 99||~1%||~97%||~99%||2.5|
|Artglass Lifetime Acrylic||<1%||>98%||~99%||3|
|Artglass AR 70||<1%||>99%||>70%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 92||<1%||>98%||~92%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 99 Protect||<1%||~98%||up to 100%||4.4 – 13.5|
|Artglass UV 99||~8%||~89%||~99%||2|
- Up to 2250x3210mm big sheets are available, while most popular are the cut-sizes, e.g., 1000x1600mm; 1200x1600mm and 1219x2050mm.
- Sheets in standard inch sizes are also available, e.g., 24”x36”, 32″x40″ and others.
- UV protection is calculated as an average UV light blocking capability in 280-380 nm spectral region.
- For other glass thickness please contact us at email@example.com
- The values are calculated for 2mm thick glass, based on the Standard DIN EN 410
- For additional technical documentation please follow this link http://www.groglass.com/documents