Artglass AR 92™
Choose Artglass AR 92™ to achieve an outstanding clarity with its capability to transmit ~98% of light and to gain a conservation grade UV protection* of ~92%. Artglass AR 92™ will make you forget about green tint and optical distortion. Moreover, the anti-reflective coating reduces unwanted reflections to less than 1%, in the meantime it is scratch resistant and very easy to clean. It can be cut and glazed from either side.
This Artglass™ product has the following features and benefits:
- NO REFLECTION
- IMPROVED TRANSMISSION
- EASY TO CLEAN AND SCRATCH-RESISTANT
- NEUTRAL COLORS IN REFLECTION AND NO COLOR SHIFT UNDER AN ANGLE
- EASY TO PROCESS TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
- HIGH DURABILITY AND LONG LIFETIME OF THE COATING
- PASSES PHOTOGRAPHIC ACTIVITY TEST (PAT) ISO 18916
|Artglass AR 70™||<1%||>99%||>70%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 92™||<1%||>98%||~92%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 99™||~1%||~97%||~99%||2.5|
|Artglass AR 99 Protect™||<1%||~98%||up to 100%||4.4-6.4|
- Up to 2250x3210mm big sheets are available, while most popular are the cut-sizes, e.g., 1000x1600mm; 1200x1600mm and 1219x2050mm.
- Sheets in standard inch sizes are also available, e.g., 24”x36”, 32″x40″ and others.
- UV protection is calculated as an average UV light blocking capability in 280-380 nm spectral region.
- For other glass thickness please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The values are calculated for 2mm thick glass, based on the Standard DIN EN 410
- For additional technical documentation please follow this link http://www.groglass.com/documents
- Picture Framing
- Custom Framing
- Conservation Framing
- 3D Object Framing
- Glass Printing*
*On 1 side coated product