Artglass AR 92™
Artglass AR 92 has a 92% UV protection level, which is the highest that can be achieved through the anti-reflective coating process. The reflections are reduced to less than 1%, and this product is widely appreciated for its ocean-blue reflection color, characteristic only to this specific anti-reflective glass product. Artglass AR 92 will make you forget about green tint and optical distortion. In the meantime, it is scratch-resistant, very easy to clean, and can be cut and glazed from either side.
NEED MORE CONVINCING?
See more of what Artglass AR 92 has to offer!
- Eliminated reflections
- Improved light transmission
- 92% UV protection
- Easy to clean and abrasion-resistant
- No color shift under an angle
- Easy to process to your specifications
- High durability and long lifetime of the coating
- Passing photographic activity test (PAT) ISO 18916
FIND OUT MORE ON THE ARTGLASS WEBSITE!
|Artglass AR 99||~1%||~97%||~99%||2.5|
|Artglass Lifetime Acrylic||<1%||>98%||~99%||3|
|Artglass AR 70||<1%||>99%||>70%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 92||<1%||>98%||~92%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 99 Protect||<1%||~98%||up to 100%||4.4 – 13.5|
|Artglass UV 99||~8%||~89%||~99%||2|
- Up to 2250x3210mm big sheets are available, while most popular are the cut-sizes, e.g., 1000x1600mm; 1200x1600mm and 1219x2050mm.
- Sheets in standard inch sizes are also available, e.g., 24”x36”, 32″x40″ and others.
- UV protection is calculated as an average UV light blocking capability in 280-380 nm spectral region.
- For other glass thickness please contact us at email@example.com
- The values are calculated for 2mm thick glass, based on the Standard DIN EN 410
- For additional technical documentation please follow this link http://www.groglass.com/documents
- Picture Framing
- Custom Framing
- 3D Object Framing
- Glass Printing*
*On 1 side coated product