Artglass AR 70™
Artglass AR 70™ reveals true colors and texture of the art – no green tint or optical distortions. Thanks to its anti-reflective coating, which reduces unwanted reflections to less than 1%, nothing will prevents one from viewing the actual content of the framed item. Moreover Artglass AR 70™ has a smooth surface that allows for details to emerge unaltered. Artglass AR 70™ will enlighten the work of every framer – it can be cut and glazed from either side and its coating is scratch resistant and very easy to clean.
This Artglass™ product has the following features and benefits:
- NO REFLECTION
- IMPROVED TRANSMISSION
- EASY TO CLEAN AND ABRASION RESISTANT
- NEUTRAL COLORS IN REFLECTION AND NO COLOR SHIFT UNDER AN ANGLE
- EASY TO PROCESS TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
- HIGH DURABILITY AND LONG LIFETIME OF THE COATING
- PASSES PHOTOGRAPHIC ACTIVITY TEST (PAT) ISO 18916
|Artglass AR 70™||<1%||>99%||>70%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 92™||<1%||>98%||~92%||2-3|
|Artglass AR 99™||~1%||~97%||~99%||2.5|
|Artglass AR 99 Protect™||<1%||~98%||up to 100%||4.4-6.4|
- Up to 2250x3210mm big sheets are available, while most popular are the cut-sizes, e.g., 1000x1600mm; 1200x1600mm and 1219x2050mm.
- Sheets in standard inch sizes are also available, e.g., 24”x36”, 32″x40″ and others.
- UV protection is calculated as an average UV light blocking capability in 280-380 nm spectral region.
- For other glass thickness please contact us at email@example.com
- The values are calculated for 2mm thick glass, based on the Standard DIN EN 410
- For additional technical documentation please follow this link http://www.groglass.com/documents
- Picture Framing
- Custom Framing
- Conservation Framing
- 3D Object Framing
- Glass Printing*
*On 1 side coated product